Paintball is an exciting mix of action, teamwork and tactics that's loads of fun whether you're planning a party or just want something fun to do this weekend!
Shoot or be shot
Options & Pricing
Paintball is an exciting and fast paced game of team work and action. Pellets of paint are fired at opposing team members using a Paintball gun - you're trying to shoot as many of the opposition as possible.
We run three different paintball experiences:
- Compact Paintball (suitable for 12 yrs+)
- Junior Paintball (suitable for 8 - 12 yrs)
- Low Impact Paintball (suitable for 8 - 80 yrs!)
Compact Paintball (12 yrs+)
- £270 for 6-10 people (includes 2,500 paintballs). Additional players @ £27 / hd (inc. 250 pellets).
- Cost includes a 2 hour private session, overalls, gun and goggles. Available 7 days a week. Suitable for 12 year old+
- Ideal for small groups who want an action packed private session
- Includes a full set of camo overalls
- The latest, compressed air powered, semi-automatic paintball guns are used. Easy use and deadly accurate!
- Specialised playing layouts are used and can include: The Trenches, Pyramid Field, Tyre City and The Tunnels.
- Private party - it's just your group at each game (you won't be mixed in with a different age group)
- Available for between 6 and 60 people
- Suitable for 12 year olds and over (those aged 12-16 yrs need a letter of consent to play)
Junior Paintball (8 yrs+)
£240 for 6-10 people (includes 1,000 paintballs). Additional players @ £24 / hd (inc. 100 pellets)
Specially designed guns that are lightweight, easy to operate, safe and, most importantly, really great fun to use!
Cost includes a 2 hour private session, gun and goggles. Available 7 days a week. Suitable for 8 year old+
Ideal for children's birthday parties, groups of friends, sports teams etc. who want an action packed private session
Private party - it's just your group at each game (you won't be mixed in with a different age group)
Dedicated junior layouts for quick turnarounds and tactical planning! Parents can watch from the sideline too (behind safety netting)
Available for between 6 and 36 people
A dedicated marshal will look after the group throughout. They will brief the group, referee the games and help when needed
Suitable for 8 year olds and over (those aged 8-16 yrs need a letter of consent to play)
- Parental consent form
Low Impact Paintball (8 yrs+)
- £260 for 6-10 people (includes 1,500 paintballs). Additional players @ £26 / hd (inc. 150 pellets). Add overalls for £3.50 per set.
- Guns that are lightweight, easy to operate, safe and, most importantly, really great fun to use!
- A series of games will be played over a two-hour private session. Each game has a simple objective (such as grabbing hold of the opposing team's flag) - this is made easier by eliminating opponents by shooting them with paintballs (round pellets of brightly coloured, water soluble paint). Spring powered guns fire the paintballs at around 100 mph and the pellets break easily on impact
- Dedicated layouts are used to ensure quick turnarounds and multiple games are played
- All players wear an advanced head protection system, specially designed to ensure the activity is safe. These fully protect the player's head from impacts (protection for eyes, mouth, ears and forehead).
- This is a private session for your group only!
- Children aged 8+ years
- Adults (we've even had an 80 year old play!)
- Family groups
The activity can be played by all ages at the same time - the playing areas are close together so there is no need to run / get out of breath if you don't want to!
A great event for a family get-together; a gathering of friends, hen party, birthday party or company away day.
Those aged 8 to 16 years will need parental consent to play Paintball - view and example Parental Consent form.
- Participants must be 8+ for Junior and Low Impact Paintball, and 12+ for Compact
- Paintball is a physical game, so you need to be able to run around carrying a fairly heavy paintball gun
- Parental consent required for players under 16 (example Parental Consent Form)
- Wearing the right clothes can make your experience way more fun - here's our Paintball Clothing Advice guide for more information
- If any of the group members are aged under 16 years we will need at least two adults to accompany the group
- Smoke grenades are available for Compact Paintball. These are classed as fireworks and so can only be sold and used by those aged 18yrs +
- Food. Each Paintball session lasts for 2 hours and you will be busy throughout. We usually have a short break after the first hour and this is a good opportunity to for a snack / drink (bottles of water work really well). If you are thinking of bringing food along just let us know as we will end the Paintball session after 90 minutes to allow the food to be eaten during the remaining 30 minutes.
- We operate seven days a week, all year round!
- All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance
Book Paintball online
Check availability and book your Adventure Sports experience online. It's fast, secure & safe - just like our activities!Book Now
Need Something Special?
Booking a special event? Or want to add some extras to your experience? Talk to the Adventure Sports team and we'll help you organise the perfect event.Get in touch
At Adventure Sport we've got a brilliant setup for paintball games, with 50 acres of woodland, trenches, junior fields, pyramids, tunnels, barricades and ridges to conquer, control and take cover in! We run several different types of paintball match, and your marshals will make sure you know the rules (and what team you're on) before you get started.
Once you've been marked with paint - you're out! But a typical experience includes around 6 games, so don't worry, you'll have another chance to prove yourself! Get to grips with all the basics for your session with our Paintball Tactics & Advice guide and prepare for paintball victory!