Suitable for two or three people and lasting a solid hour, you will ride your Segway across our 100 acre activity centre and then off into the picturesque surrounding Warwickshire countryside. The hour will start with an initial training session to get used to how the Segways operate. Then on to some gentle grass slopes and corners to boost your confidence.
After the basics have been mastered the trek proceeds up to our woodland area and out into the surrounding countryside.
The trek is suitable for either:
- Three adults
- Two adults
- Two adults and a child
- One adults and two children
There are some height, weight and fitness restrictions - see below.
The hour long trek costs £150. This includes:
- A Segway for each participant (maximum of three people)
- Full tuition throughout (an instructor will accompany you at all times)
- Full set of protective equipment (just in case you take a tumble!)
- Lads/lasses and dads (or mums!)
- Couples looking for an activity that both can do equally well (no strength or driving ability required!)
- Friends who are looking to do something unusual.
We can offer Segway Treks all year round during the week (Monday to Friday). Weekends are sometimes possible - please do contact the office for options.
Buy a Gift Voucher