Jaguar Land Rover Team Building Day - 55 Guests - 27th November 2013
JLR came along for a full day Team Building event on the 27th November. The day involved eight challenging team activities including:
- Cross Roads (two teams co-operating to help team members cross a narrow balance beam)
- UXB (retrieve an unstable unexploded bomb and then solve a complex puzzle to remove the detonator)
- Level Crossing (an indoor exercise involving tennis balls, drain pipes, spaghetti and marsh mallows!)
- Poles Apart (Lots of possible solutions requiring balance and team work)
- Empire Crate Building (team members on top of milk crates - courage and balance needed)
- Electric Fence (retrieve the box of supplies from within a compound guarded with electric fences, minefields and trip wires)
- Reverse Steer Driving (score points by driving through flagged gateways - the vehicle goes in teh opposite direction to where you think it's going)
- Spiders Web (get your team through a giant spiders web whilst avoiding a spider)
James organised the team event and wrote:
"Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you once again for the event you organised last week.
The day was a real success, the activities gave a great blend of team work, outside the box thinking and importantly fun.
All of the staff were great in herding us around and making sure the day went well so please pass on our thanks again to all.
The amount of positive comments we have received from the team about the whole experience has been quite overwhelming, especially how everybody was made to feel they had a role in all of the activities.
We will certainly be passing the message around the wider JLR business so I would expect some calls."